Search This Blog

Sunday, January 4, 2009

More Seizures

Okay - I am scared to death. We increased the dosage of the ACTH as of last Tuesday, had one day with no seizures and they are climbing. Yesterday (Saturday) I have 10 seizured recorded for yesterday and some of them were bad. Her body did the jerk and froze, her muscles got stiff as usual but then her hands and feet got all twisted and stuck and her eyes were flickering up and down during the seizure and when it was over she was crying like they hurt. Why is this happening? What is next - what if there is nothing to stop them. I feel sooooooo helpless and I have this heavy feeling in my chest about this. The crying Meg is doing is intolerable. Nothing makes her happy or comforatble. We were supposed to get to church this morning with the boys but we are too tired to make that happen. Next week....

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I am so sorry ...Sending lots of prayers!

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you guys often, and keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. You are so strong.

Anonymous said...

Hey Terry, Sorry I had to get off the phone so quickly the other day.
I pray the the Seizures will leave Megan. I can't imagine what you are going thru. WHY cant' you get any help!!!!!! that just is CRAZY.
I so wish I was there to help you. I would be there in a heartbeat.... Call when you can and I will do the same. Call anytime....

Kristi