Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Big Day Today

Big day today - lots of good stuff happening. Duke University has said that Meg is on the "possible" reinfusion list. We will have to wait and see. Also, Wisconsin Hyperbarics has set aside a grant for Meg to cover 50% of her first round of treatment but we have to decide by tomorrow if we can do it. I will be gone with Meg from June 23rd to July 18th.

Great treatment, but so hard not to be able to see the boys for so long. I hope they understand....

No comments: